Optometrists in Calgary
- Highly Educated Optometrists
All the optometrists at Dr. Bishop & Associates are trained and qualified for any eye complications from dry eye, infections, and foreign bodies to ulcerations and retinal problems like macular degeneration. Interested in knowing more about your optometrist? Click the Our Doctors section.
Our optometrists use the latest technologies to assist them in providing precise information to our patients. We are devoted to informing them of the latest vision care information from digital retinal imaging to cutting edge technology in contact lenses. Whatever the advancement in technologies may be, be sure to see it within our offices.
Our optometrists fit all types of contact lenses from regular lenses to multifocals and astigmatics. Our large in-office inventory allows us to provide your lenses on the same day of your visit.
- Why Purchase Your Contact Lenses Through Us?
Benefits of purchasing contact lenses with Dr. Bishop & Associates:
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
- If you are not happy with your contact lenses, we will exchange or refit you into different lenses.
- Free exchange on unopened boxes of contact lenses if your prescription changes.
- Free replacement of damaged or ripped contact lenses.
- Expert and knowledgeable advice from experienced Doctors and friendly staff who are available 7 days a week.
- Free contact lens follow ups by your Doctor 1 yr after your purchase.
- Convenient in-office inventory of most contact lenses available right after your eye exam.
- Convenient locations in city malls with ample parking 7 days a week mall hours.
- Contact lens solutions at savings better than pharmacy or grocery store discounts.
- We will keep you informed of any manufacturer’s rebates available for your contact lenses.
Dr. Bishop & Associates optometrist Calgary are strategically located in Southcentre Mall, Marlborough Mall, and Northland Village Mall. By being conveniently situated throughout the city, our patients will always be close to one of our offices which are interconnected electronically. As a result all eye exam findings, regardless of which optometrist you see at any office, will have your history. We offer day and evening appointments 7 days a week.
Every individual should have a regular, yearly eye examination. Patients 18 and under, 65 and over are fully covered by Alberta Health Care once a year for an annual check up.
Request an appointment online or call 403-974-3937. We look forward to serving you, however, we can by discovering the best solutions for your eye health and delivering the eye care experience you deserve.
Location: Marlborough Mall, Calgary, AB. [front entrance]
Located near the Sears end of the mall, through Entrance #6, beside Lenscrafters
Location: Northland Village Mall, Calgary, AB. [front entrance]
Located beside Lenscrafters, near the food court, Walmart end of the mall
Location: Southcentre Mall, Calgary, AB. [front entrance]
Located on the main floor, outside of The Bay entrance, beside Lenscrafters
We accept Cash, Debit, Visa, and Mastercard.
We also directly bill Alberta Blue Cross, Great West Life, SunLife, and Green Shield insurance providers.
Our Business is listed in Canadian Business Directory