Dr. Bishop & Associates is looking for a high-performance, detail-oriented full time Administrative Assistant for our office in Douglas Glen.
- You have outstanding phone communication and service skills. Being able to answer multiple phone lines is not an issue.
- You are efficient, reliable and enjoy multitasking while pursuing perfection.
- You have a passion for continual learning and developing new skills.
- You are detail-oriented and being accurate is one of your strong qualities.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment and thrive on meeting strict deadlines.
- You are adaptable. Working independently or in a team environment, you excel in any position.
- You are personable, mature and able to handle any issues with a calm disposition.
- You have knowledge of computer software – Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel.
We believe our employees are our most important asset and reward our employees for their successes. We continuously are dedicated to making this a great place to work!
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading Administrative Assistant. We value your interest; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.